Want to see how your Xbox gaming achievements stack up against your friends? Here’s how you all can compare your gaming stats.
Working towards and progressing through a game’s challenges, unlocking achievements, and raising your gamerscore are highly rewarding features of Xbox gaming.
For the social features of progression, challenges, and achievements, you may want to know how you compare to one of your online friend’s stats on a particular game you are working on.
If comparing stats with friends on Xbox is something you’re interested in, we can help.
How to Compare With Friends on Your Xbox
To compare your own gaming stats with friends on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S, simply:
- Press the Xbox button to open the Guide menu on your Xbox’s display.
- From the Guide menu, press the Right Bumper to navigate to Profile & System.
- Select your own profile and enter the My Profile menu.
- Press the Right Bumper again until you navigate to the Gaming tab of your profile options.
- Under the Achievements tab, there is a section above your played games titled Compare games, select this option to start comparing stats with friends.
- Opening the Compare games option should cause a list of your Xbox friends to appear. Simply select which friend you would like to compare games with.
- After this, you should be taken back to the Achievements section of your profile with a list of games. Select any game from the listed titles to compare against your friend’s stats.
- With a game selected you should be able to see how your gamerscore, unlocked achievements, and specific game-based challenges compare between you and your friend.
The My Profile settings of your Xbox account can also improve your Xbox experience beyond game comparisons. Things like dynamic themes for your Xbox’s home screen and custom online avatars highlighting your profile to friends can all be accessed through the My Profile options.
Most importantly, utilizing the above steps allows you to use your profile settings to compare certain statistics with your friends.
The Xbox Stats You Can Compare With Friends
In terms of what stats you will be able to view and compare against your friends, this can be unique to the game you want to compare.
The most comparable stat is always achievements, and Xbox has made unlocking and comparing achievements easier. With the ability to reveal secret achievements on Xbox, you can compare previously hidden accomplishments.
For most titles, unlocked achievements, gamerscore, and unique challenges for the specific game you select will almost always appear regardless of the selected game.
Things like time played, however, are not guaranteed to be tracked by your account and therefore won’t always appear when comparing games.
Be wary that not all the comparable stats for one game are guaranteed to be available for another.
How to Compare Gaming Stats Using the Xbox App
Aside from directly comparing gaming stats through your Xbox console itself, you can also compare stats with friends through the Xbox App for iOS and Android.
To compare game stats on the Xbox App for iOS and Android:
- Go to your account page by hitting your profile’s gamerpic.
- Select Achievements and then hit Compare.
- Just as the options for console, you can then select a friend from the displayed list and all the comparable games and stats should appear.
This is a little more convenient if you want to compare stats while away from your Xbox.
Enjoy Tracking Your Xbox Stats With Friends
Now you know how to compare Xbox stats with friends, you can see exactly how you and your friends stack up to one another in your favorite games.
You can even see where you can get ahead of your Xbox friends, and may feel the need to hone in on achievements to race ahead of your rival.
Luckily, Xbox’s Remote Play feature allows you to work on achievements and your gaming stats even when you’re away from your console.
Read the full article here