If you’ve never jumped on the Instagram bandwagon but want to view someone’s account, you can still take a look without having a profile yourself.
Although you can view Instagram without an account, you won’t be able to use all its features. In this article, we’ll show you the working workarounds on how to view Instagram without an account.
How to View Instagram Without an Account: Is It Possible?
Going to Instagram.com and trying to browse the platform without registering for an account will get you nowhere. All you’ll see is a login screen waiting for you to log in or sign up.
Those familiar with Instagram and how it works know that a profile is the only way to access all the features on the platform.
Without signing up for a profile and providing the login information, you can’t use Instagram like actual users. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a smartphone, a mobile browser, or a desktop computer.
But there are ways to get around this login screen and browse Instagram without an account by visiting profiles directly and by using third-party Instagram viewers.
How to View an Instagram Profile Without an Account Using Instagram
The good news is that you can still find a specific Instagram profile as long as you have the exact username and the profile is set to public.
All you have to do when looking for an Instagram profile without an account is type the Instagram website URL in your browser followed by the account’s username.
For example, you can type in “www.instagram.com/[username]” and see the account’s photo feed. We tested this with “www.instagram.com/cristiano/”, but it works with any public profile.
The account you are trying to view won’t be able to see who viewed their Instagram posts. They are only able to see who viewed their Stories.
How to View an Instagram Profile Without an Account Using Instagram Viewers
You can also view Instagram profiles without an account by using Instagram viewer sites. These are third-party tools that allow you to browse Instagram profiles anonymously.
There are different types of Instagram viewers that you can choose from. Some popular ones include ImgInn, Dumpor, Inflact, Anon IG Viewer, and GreatFon. In fact, tools like Inflact even allow you to download Instagram profiles without an Instagram account.
Imginn is a totally free online service that allows you to browse Instagram without an account. You can also download photos, reels, and Stories with it.
Here’s how to use this service:
- Go to Imginn on your smartphone or PC.
- Enter the person’s name or @username in the search bar, then click the search icon.
- You’ll find different accounts with similar usernames. Click on the particular profile you’re interested in viewing.
- Then click on Download to download the photo or reel.
- If you only want to view a reel, click on the play button. The reel will take you off-site and open in a new tab.
- To read comments, simply scroll down to the comments section below.
With this tool, you can also read comments on posts. You do not need to sign up to use Imginn to view Instagram without an account.
Dumpor is another popular free Instagram viewer that allows you to view Instagram users’ profiles, reels, Stories, followers and following, and tagged posts without an account.
It’s also simple to use and doesn’t require you to sign up. It equally allows you to search profiles by location and hashtags, and it allows you to analyze Instagram profiles, likes, comments, and followers. Here’s how to use it:
- Go to Dumpor using your preferred browser. It works on both mobile browsers and desktop browsers.
- Enter the username, location, or hashtag you want to search for, and click the search button.
- Again, as with Imginn, you’ll get lots of results, most of which are fan pages. Identify and click on the particular account you’re looking for if available.
- You can also click on the Locations and Tags tabs to further filter your results.
- Now, click on a particular post (photo, reel, or Story).
- Scroll to the bottom-right of the image and click on Download. You can easily upload these posts at any time using the Instagram PC upload feature.
However, be wary of Instagram viewers that demand your personal information before allowing you to use their services to use Instagram without an account.
What You Can Do Without an Instagram Account
Although you can view Instagram without an account, there’s really not much else that you can do apart from:
- Viewing publicly available profiles.
- Clicking on bio links.
- Seeing the totals for posts, followers, and following.
- Viewing and downloading posts, as well as playing reels.
- Viewing the first few comments on posts.
- Seeing related accounts.
Additionally, note that you can only view a limited number of posts and comments.
What You Can’t Do Without an Instagram Account
Instagram doesn’t really want anyone using its platform without having a profile, so your features will be extremely limited.
Just because you were able to see a profile page and a summary of posts without an account doesn’t mean you’ll be able to do much else.
Without actually registering for an account and logging in, viewing a profile, minimized photo feed, and reels are really the only thing you can do.
Here are some of the benefits you’re missing out on by not creating a profile:
- Networking with other IG users.
- Posting comments.
- Liking photos and videos.
- Zooming in on photos.
- Viewing Highlights.
- Following an Instagram account.
- Camera effects and Stickers.
- Posting your own content.
Anytime you attempt to do any of the above, a prompt will appear reminding you that you’re viewing Instagram without an account and asking you to sign in to use the platform.
Viewing Instagram Without Logging In
You’ve learned how to view Instagram without an account. This way, you can browse Instagram without logging in or having an account, but you won’t get to interact with or view the posts like a regular user.
If you’re thinking about signing up on Instagram, get more comfortable with the app by learning its best features.
Read the full article here