Apple’s AirPods Pro 2 is making true wireless earbuds even better.
Along with improved active noise cancellation and better battery life, the case now has a lanyard loop and a built-in speaker to help you quickly locate it via Find My.
So, if you want to customize your experience with Apple’s best Bluetooth in-ear headphones, here are some of the best accessories for your AirPods Pro 2 to improve your experience.
If you’re using the AirPods Pro 2, you probably have an iPhone and Apple Watch. And instead of having to juggle multiple cords and charging bricks, the Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charger can make juicing up all of your Apple devices easy. Along with the AirPods Pro 2, you can also charge an iPhone and Apple Watch simultaneously.
You’ll place the AirPods Pro on the base of the charger. A built-in status light will let you know that charging has begun. Place the iPhone on the MagSafe disc to start charging. And as a nice touch, it can be placed in any orientation. The iPhone 14, iPhone 13, and iPhone 12 series can charge at a maximum of 15W. Anyone with an Apple Watch Series 7 or later, along with the Apple Watch Ultra, can use fast charging to juice up the wearable device 33 percent faster than older models.
While it’s more expensive than many other options on the market, the Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charger provides fast and easy charging for your Apple products—including the AirPods Pro 2—without having to worry about bringing your own cords.
- Charger for AirPods Pro 2, iPhone, and Apple Watch
- Place AirPods Pro 2 at base of charger and view status light to confirm charging
- MagSafe charger allows iPhone placement in any orientation
- Compatible With: Any AirPods, iPhone 12 or later, any Apple Watch
- What’s Included: 3-in-1 Wireless Charger, AC Wall Power Adapter, and 1.2m Charging Cable
- Brand: Belkin
- Can fast charge an Apple Watch 7 or later and Apple Watch Ultra
- No charging cords needed
- Available in black or white
- Expensive compared to other similar options
Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charger
A case is always one of the best accessories for your AirPods Pro 2. It can protect AirPods from the usual wear and tear in daily use, and one great option is the Elago AirPods Pro 2 Case. Made with flexible clear material, the case features a special coating to resist smudging and keep the white color of the headphone case front and center. It’s also designed to resist yellowing over time.
The case has numerous cutouts, so you can have full access to the built-in lanyard attachment and still be able to hear the AirPods Pro 2 built-in speaker.
Elago’s AirPods Pro 2 Case is a great way to protect your expensive headphones without spending a bundle. The transparent material is a classic way to show off your AirPods Pro 2 while still protecting them.
- Clear case for AirPods Pro 2
- Flexible case material features special coating to resist smudging
- 2mm case provides protection from drops and other scratches
- Brand: Elago
- Color: Clear
- Material: TPU
- Weight: 0.49oz
- Lanyard attachment remains accessible
- Cutouts ensure that ports, including the speaker holes, remain accessible
- Case material made to resist yellowing
- No lanyard or other attachment included
One of the best new features of the AirPods Pro 2 is not on the wireless earbuds themselves. The small charging case now features a built-in hole on the right side to attach a lanyard. With that, you can securely attach the expensive headphones to a bag, purse, and more. The Incase AirPods Pro 2 Lanyard is specially designed for the task.
Made with soft braided material, there are two different ways to secure your AirPods Pro 2. You can use the built-in clip or, alternatively, loop and tether the cord itself. It can also be used as a wrist loop. The lanyard can be used with a case; just make sure the case has an opening for the lanyard attachment.
The Incase AirPods Pro 2 Lanyard provides a simple and easy way to better secure the headphone while on the go.
- Lanyard that uses the AirPods Pro 2 case attachment
- Made with soft braided material
- Can attach to a wide variety of bags, backpacks, or handbags
- Brand: Incase
- Material: Braided nylon
- Weight: 0.31oz
- Built-in clip on the lanyard provides a secure fit
- Alternatively, can also loop and tether the cord itself
- Can also be used as a wrist loop
- Expensive compared to other lanyards
Incase AirPods Pro 2 Lanyard
The Apple MagSafe Charger is great for much more than just an iPhone. With the AirPods Pro 2, the case will magnetically attach to the charger, so you know that the headphones will keep charging. The magnetic attachment is compatible even with most AirPods Pro 2 protective cases.
And when your AirPods Pro 2 are done charging, it’s time to juice up an iPhone. The iPhone 12 and later lineup can take advantage of the same magnetic charging and at a maximum of 15W. Even with an older iPhone, the MagSafe charger can be used with any Qi-compatible handset or older AirPods model.
Especially if you have a compatible iPhone, the Apple MagSafe Charger is a great way to provide secure charging for popular Apple devices.
- AirPods Pro 2 will magnetically attach while charging
- Magnetic charging also available with the iPhone 12 and later lineup
- Also compatible with any other Qi-enabled device
- Charger Type: MagSafe
- Compatible With: iPhone 12 and later, AirPods Pro 2, other Qi-compatible devices
- Brand: Apple
- Compatible with most AirPods Pro 2 cases
- Will charge the iPhone 12 and later lineup at the maximum 15W
- Can be used with an available USB-C port or optional power adapter
- No power adapter included
A big part of the overall AirPods 2 Pro experience is how well they fit in your ears. Apple took a big step to provide a great fit for everyone by including a new extra small size of ear tips along with the same small, medium, and large options that come with the original version. But aside from those, you also have several third-party options available. And one of the best is the Foam Masters Memory Foam Ear Tips.
The memory foam tips are tapered at the front to allow a deeper and more secure fit in your ear. There’s even a sweat-resistant coating to provide a firm fit while working out or doing another activity. The better fit also provides improved noise cancelation and bass response. A mesh guard on the ear tips helps prevent dust and debris from entering the headphones.
You can purchase a combo pack with small, medium, and large ear tips. If you know what size works best, you can also choose from a specific small, medium, or large pack. There are also three colors of ear tips available—black, gray, or white.
If you have problems with the stock ear tips providing a good fit, look at the Foam Masters Memory Foam Ear Tips. For a bit extra, they should be able to keep the AirPods Pro 2 safe and secure in your ear.
- Memory foam ear tips for AirPods Pro 2
- Tapered ear tip made for deeper and more secure fit
- Mesh guard prevents dust and debris from falling into earbuds
- Brand: Foam Masters
- Integrations: AirPods Pro, AirPods Pro 2
- Sweat resistant layer provides secure fit when working out
- Available in assorted pack if you don’t know what size you’ll need
- Three colors available—white, black, or gray
- Expensive compared to Apple’s stock ear tips
Foam Masters Memory Foam Ear Tips
Let’s face it; no matter how hard we try, the AirPods Pro 2 often gathers dirt, dust, and even yucky ear wax. But to keep the headphones and case shiny and clean, give the Hagibis Cleaning Pen a try.
The 3-in-1 cleaning tool can tackle dirt and grime anywhere on your AirPods Pro 2. First up, the flocking sponge can clean the interior of the AirPods Pro 2 charging case. A brush can tackle dirt on the earphone hole and other locations. Finally, a metal pen tip can clean spots like the gap in the charging case and elsewhere. When done cleaning, everything can be placed in a pen holder for easy access next time. You can choose from a pink or white version.
Small and compact, the Hagibis Cleaning Pen can keep your AirPods Pro 2 looking good as new, free of other dust and debris.
- 3-in-1 cleaning kit for the AirPods Pro 2
- Brush is used to clean dirt
- Flocking sponge can clean the dust in the charging case
- Brand: Hagibis
- Weight: 0.63oz
- Compatible with: AirPods Pro, AirPods Pro 2
- Metal pen tip cleans stubborn dust
- Can be used to clean other electronic items besides the AirPods Pro 2
- Available in pink or white
- Similar to regular cleaning items you might have at home
Looking for a high-quality way to protect your headphones? The MAOGOAM AirPods Pro 2 Case should be at the top of your list. The case is made with top-quality, full-grain leather that will develop a unique patina and texture with time and use. The two-piece case is easy to install to get started.
Along with the Lightning cable port, the speaker and lanyard holes are accessible even with the case installed. Just to note, because of its thickness, the case still works with the Apple MagSafe charger, but there is no magnetic attraction. It also works with other Qi-enabled chargers. You can choose from a black, brown, or dark brown version of the case.
While it costs a little more than some AirPods Pro 2 case options, the MAOGOAM AirPods Pro 2 is a high-quality and luxurious way to protect your headphones that should stand the test of time.
- Two-piece case for the AirPods Pro 2
- Made with top-quality, full-grain leather
- Can use rear reset button without removing case
- Color Options: Brown, dark brown, black
- Material: Leather
- Clip Included?: No
- Brand: MAOGOAM
- Three colors available
- Leather will develop unique patina over time
- Lanyard and speaker holes uncovered and accessible
- No magnetic attraction on the Apple MagSafe charger
MAOGOAM AirPods Pro 2 Case
Q: What Accessories Come With the AirPods Pro 2?
Just like with other Apple products, don’t expect a wide variety of accessories with the AirPods Pro 2. Apple only includes a USB-C to Lightning cable in the box.
But as you probably know, that’s far from the only way to charge the headphones. Along with a standard Qi charger or MagSafe charger, the latest AirPods Pro 2 can also be juiced up with an Apple Watch charger.
Q: Do I Need a Case for the AirPods Pro 2?
There are a number of factors at play to determine if you need a case for your AirPods Pro 2. A case will be a good call if you plan to put the headphones in a bag or purse. The slick, bright white case can easily show scratches and abrasions from objects like keys.
If you’re not a fan of using a case, Apple has thankfully added a new lanyard loop to the AirPods Pro 2 case so you can attach a lanyard and wear it around your neck.
Q: What Other Accessories Are Available for the AirPods Pro 2?
While a case is something obvious, a wide variety of other accessories are available for the AirPods Pro 2. Along with cleaning equipment, you can also find different ear tips and much more available for the wireless headphones.
Read the full article here