Not an Amazon Prime member or a fan of Amazon in general? Fret not because plenty of retailers are offering competing Prime Day sales this week, including Target. Even better: you don’t need to buy any sort of membership in order to participate. Starting today, July 11th, and running until July 13th, Target is hosting its “Target Deal Days” event, offering discounts on Apple products, headphones, and all sorts of tech. As an added plus, the retailer is also offering free, contactless pick-up — no membership is required.
There’s a lot to choose from, but we’ve curated a list of the very best deals available right now at Target. If you do want to check out what other kinds of great deals are going on at Amazon, however, be sure to browse through our comprehensive guide to the best early Prime Day deals.
Earbuds and headphones deals
- Apple’s noise-canceling AirPods Pro are on sale for $169.99 instead of $249.99, which isn’t an all-time low but close to it. If you own an iPhone, these are the best pair of true wireless earbuds you can buy and come with swappable silicon tips, a MagSafe-ready charging case, and spatial audio support as well. Read our review.
- Apple’s AirPods Max are on sale for $449 instead of $549, which is about $20 shy of their best price ever. These overear headphones sound fantastic and offer excellent noise cancellation as well as support for Apple’s spatial audio feature. Read our review.
TV and streaming stick deals
Smartwatch and fitness tracker deals
- Target is also discounting various configurations of the Apple Watch Series 7. Right now, for instance, you can buy the 41mm, GPS-enabled configuration in select colors for $279
$329.99instead of $399 or purchase its LTE-equipped variant for $379 $429.99($121 off). The newest Apple Watch sports an always-on screen that’s larger than its predecessor, as well as other perks, like IP6X dust resistance that makes it more durable. Read our review
- The Fitbit Charge 5 is on sale for $109.95 instead of $149.95 and offers more advanced features than Fitbit’s Versa 3, including a bright OLED touchscreen, an electrodermal activity sensor, EKGs, contactless payments, and more. Read our review.
- You can buy Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 4 in the 40mm, Bluetooth configuration starting at $209.99 ($40 off). The excellent Android smartwatch offers a responsive interface, more support for third-party apps, and runs on Google’s new Wear OS 3. Read our review.
Smart display deals
- Target is selling the Ultimate Ears Boom 3, our favorite waterproof Bluetooth speaker, for $129.99 ($20 off). The speaker offers good sound quality as well as 15 hours of battery life.
- Sony’s SRS-XB43 remains a great Bluetooth speaker for outdoor parties, one that delivers powerful sound with deep, resounding bass. For a limited time, it’s on sale at Target for $179.99, a healthy $100 off its usual list price.
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro 8 is on sale for $1,149.99 ($100 off) when you buy the model equipped with 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and an Intel Core i5 processor. The excellent convertible offers a 120Hz refresh rate, Thunderbolt 4 support, and a 3.5mm jack, but note you’ll have to buy a detachable keyboard cover and stylus separately. Read our review.
Target is discounting the fourth-gen, 10.9-inch iPad Air released in 2020, selling the Wi-Fi model with 256GB of storage for $549.99 ($150 off) in select colors. Powered by the A14 Bionic processor, the older iPad Air is still fast and comes with an excellent screen. Read our review.
- You can buy Amazon’s Fire HD 10 tablet in select colors with 32GB of storage for as little as $127.49 ($22.50 off). The tablet boasts a sharp, colorful screen and is the one we’d recommend most people buy if they’re looking for a budget-friendly tablet to watch movies or read books. Read our review.
- You can buy either the PlayStation 5 or the PlayStation 4 version of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy for $24.99 ($15 off) (PS5, PS4). Read our review.
- The PS4 and Xbox versions of Resident Evil Village, last year’s sequel to Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, are on sale for $29.99 ($10 off) and $34.99 ($5 off), respectively. Read our review.
- You can save $20 on the digital version of Super Mario Party and Super Mario Odyssey when you buy either Nintendo Switch game for $39.99.
- The PS4 version of Supergiant Games’ terrific roguelike Hades is currently available at Target for $19.99 instead of $29.99.
- The digital edition of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD for the Nintendo Switch is down to $39.99 ($20 off). Read our review.
- The standard edition of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for the PS5, PS4, and Xbox consoles is now going for $19.99 ($40 off) (PS5, PS4, Xbox). Read our review.
- If you buy one console gift card, pass, or membership, Target will take 15 percent off of a second gift card. The promotion includes Xbox gift cards, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gift cards, Nintendo eShop gift cards, Twitch gift cards, and more.
Read the full article here