Welcome once again, friends, to the best tech deals Amazon Prime Day 2022 has to offer. It’s now day two, and our Verge Deals team is ready for another round of serving you up discounts and deals that are actually worth a damn. Instead of trudging through Amazon’s annual garage sale of overstock items yourself, let us help you.
There are definitely some worthwhile discounts for those in the market for wireless earbuds, smart home tech, phones, TVs, games, and some other odds and ends. For example, the Beats Fit Pro are some of the best earbuds around and they’re $40 off, and the unique Samsung M8 monitor / smart TV hybrid in green is $180 off.
Our goal is to focus on products that we know are good and ones with worthwhile discounts. So check out our list below that we’re going to keep updated throughout the day, and be sure to also check out some of the “anti-Prime Day” deals we’re covering at Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.
We’re also live blogging new deals as we find them, along with certain highlights that we find especially interesting, so you can hear more from our team there.
Some of the best Prime Day deals at a quick glance
- Sony’s 65-inch Bravia XR A80J OLED TV is selling at a fantastic price during Amazon’s latest round of Lightning Deals. Normally $2,499, grab one for just $1,399.
Highlights under (or close to) $50
Best Amazon Prime Day headphone deals
Best Amazon Prime Day 4K TV and streaming device deals
Best tablet and e-reader deals
Best Amazon Prime Day home theater / Bluetooth speaker deals
Best Amazon Prime Day smart home deals
Best Amazon Prime Day smartphone deals
Best Amazon Prime Day gaming deals
Best Amazon Prime Day PC component / accessory deals
Best Amazon Prime Day wearable / fitness deals
Miscellaneous staff picks
- GE’s Profile Opal nugget-shaped ice maker with a side tank is $429. It normally costs $579, and my colleague Alex Cranz owns this model and claims this is a good price. If you’re in the camp of people who really care about the shape of their ice, this might be for you.
- The ChomChom Pet Hair Remover — one of our favorite pieces of low-grade pet tech — is on sale as part of a Lightning Deal for $17.96, about $9 off the typical list price.
- Samsung’s rugged T7 Shield portable USB-C SSD with 1TB of storage is $99.99 (regularly $149.99).
- Coway’s Airmega AP-1512HH HEPA air purifier is $144.20, which is a steep discount off its usual $229.99 price tag, though it did sell for slightly lower ($138.89) yesterday.
- The Meta Quest 2 with 128GB of storage is $299 (its normal price) but includes a $25 Amazon gift card with purchase.
- You can get a SanDisk 1TB microSD card for $109.99. They’re typically priced at $129.99.
- If you can settle for half that size (512GB), Samsung’s microSD card is just $52.25 when you clip the on-page coupon.
- Grab the Vitamix 5200 blender for $299.95. It’s typically priced at $405. This model is owned by a few Verge staffers, who recommend it wholeheartedly.
- Samsung’s Galaxy SmartTag Plus Bluetooth tracker that offers ultra wideband (UWB) support when paired with certain Samsung Galaxy phones for greater accuracy is $29.99 ($10 off).
- The standard Samsung Galaxy SmartTag tracker that lacks UWB is $17.99 (typically $29.99).
- The Aura Carver Luxe smart picture frame is $159 ($20 off).
- The NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1,000-amp, 12-volt jump-starter is a portable power bank with enough juice to help start a car’s dead battery, and it’s $68.95 ($56 off).
- The Rocketbook is an erasable notebook that’s capable of quickly storing your notes in popular cloud services. You can currently buy the Rocketbook Fusion, which comes with one Pilot Frixion pen and a microfiber cloth, for $21.35 ($15.65 off).
- Vornado’s 660 AE large whole room fan circulates a lot of air, connects to Amazon Alexa for smart functionality, and right now costs just $99.99 (normally $129.99)
Read the full article here